Candida Albicans is the name of a fungus that all humans have in their bodies. Although this fungus is a natural inhabitant of the intestinal flora, in some cases it can grow too much inside the body. This can cause symptoms and manifestations such as:
- Allergy in humid environments
- Allergies to certain foods
- Allergies to certain clothing
- Continuous tiredness or weakness
- Cystitis (urinary tract infections)
- Constant or frequent diarrhea
- Vaginal pain or burning during sex
- Headaches or migraines
- Severe menstrual cramps - PMS
- Muscle aches Constipation
- Fatigue or weakness
- Vaginal discharge or itching
- Coldness in the extremities of the body
- Stomach or intestinal gas
- Ear infections
- Irritability or depression
- Slow metabolism
- Itchy skin
- Problems with digestive gas
- Excessive skin dryness
- Metal taste in the mouth
- Skin rash when sunbathing
- Sensitivity to sunlight
- Sensitivity to chemical odors
- Menstrual disorders
One of the main manifestations of candida fungus infections is SLOW METABOLISM due to the toxins that this fungus produces inside the body. People who have a lot of candida fungus fail in their attempts to lose weight even if they diet or exercise.
The CANDISEPTIC™ Kit contains three supplements that work together to reduce candida infection and thus speed up metabolism. That's why people who do it notice that they can lose weight more easily.
The supplements contained in the CANDISEPTIC™ Kit are:
CANDIDA CLEANSE™ to reduce and control candida fungus.
IMMUNE SUPPORT™ to support your immune system while eliminating the fungus.
GOOD FLORA™ contains the "good bacteria" that help fight the fungus and protect your gut from overpopulation.
The supplements in the CANDISEPTIC™ Kit last 28 days and come with instructions for use plus a small box you can use to carry the supplements with you.
As all bodies are different, in cases of very severe candida fungus infections you may need a second kit. For a successful cleanse we recommend that you use the 3x1® Diet explained in the book "The Power of Metabolism".
Accompanied by a healthy diet and regular exercise.