Rewards Loyalty Program
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at NaturalSlim Rewards Loyalty Program.
The American company –NaturalSlim is responsible for the collection and management of your personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the applicable national data protection law. NaturalSlim is committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy.
Who are we?
NaturalSlim Rewards is the official loyalty program of NaturalSlim which is owned, operated and managed by NaturalSlim. The program seeks to reward the customers of NaturalSlim with their purchases, through points earning, points redemption, and a wide range of member exclusive deals.
What information do we collect?
Personal information you provide to us.
In short: Information you provided voluntarily.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register to NaturalSlim Rewards Loyalty Program. The personal data we may collect from you are as follows:
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Civil Status
- Purchase Information
- Shopping Preferences
- NaturalSLim Rewards Mobile Pass number
- IP Address and browsing behavior
- Account Details
- Social Media Account
- Device Type
- Web Browser Type
- Geolocation Data
- Web Beacons
- Nature of concerns raised through NaturalSlim Rewards Members Hotline
Apart from these, we may also obtain information about you from other sources including third parties, corporate affiliates, vendors that provides us services or business partners.
We may provide you with the option to register with us using your existing social media account details, like your Facebook, Messenger, or other social media account. If you choose to register in this way, we will collect the information described in the section called "How do we handle your Social Logins" below.
All personal information that you provide to us must be accurate and updated.
Information automatically collected.
In Short: Some information such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit our website or navigate our mobile app.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate our platforms. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about who and when you use our and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our rewards program and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
How do we use your data?
We use the data you provide to us in any or all the following purposes:
- For the processing and administration of your NaturalSlim Rewards membership; to register your account, maintain, credit and redeem points and sending of member exclusive offers.
- For the verification of your identity
- For the fulfillment of your requests, orders, to process returns or address post sale concerns
- To communicate with you about your purchases, activities, subscriptions, membership, as well as products, offers, sales and promotions
- For better understanding of your interests so we may provide you relevant and personalized offers
- For research and analysis to improve our services and offerings
- To detect, investigate, prevent or take action on any possible malicious, fraudulent, deceptive attempts to manipulate or violate our policies, terms and conditions, and loyalty program procedures
- To maintain, develop and test our website.
- To support core business needs, including database management, data analysis, process management, loss and fraud prevention.
Will your information be shared with anyone?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share your data that we hold based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us. Affiliates also include third party marketing partners, publishers, and agencies.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- Employees & Consultants. We may share your information with our employees and consultants for any marketing purposes.
- Other Users. When you share personal information or otherwise interact with public areas of the website or mobile app, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly made available outside in perpetuity. If you interact with other users of our website and/or mobile app and register to our loyalty program through a social network (such as Facebook), your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our , and view your profile.
Cookies collect information about your browsing activities. This allows us to understand your interests to help us provide you with a relevant and personalized experience, and may be used for authenticating and storing preferences.
Web beacons are images that may be part of our website and other platforms. This allows us to count users who have visited certain pages and to generate statistics about how you use our website. They are not however used to access personally identifiable information.
You have the option to accept or decline cookies by modifying your browser setting. However, if you do so, you may not be able to fully experience the features of our website.
How do we handle your social logins?
In Short: If you choose to register or log in to our services using a social media account, we may have access to certain information about you.
Our offers give you the ability to register and login using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook or Messenger logins). Where you choose to do this, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. The profile information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned, but will often include your name, email address, friends list, profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public on such social media platforms.
We will use the information we receive only for the purposes that are described in this privacy notice or that are otherwise made clear to you that are relevant. Please note that we do not control, and are not responsible for, other uses of your personal information by your third-party social media provider. We recommend that you review their privacy notice to understand how they collect, use and share your personal information, and how you can set your privacy preferences on their sites and apps.
Is your information transferred internationally?
In Short: We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than your own.
NaturalSlim Rewards is located in the United States and our service providers may be located in the United States or other countries. If you are accessing our form outside, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your personal information (see "WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?" above), in and other countries.
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area, then these countries may not necessarily have data protection laws or other similar laws as comprehensive as those in your country. We will however take all necessary measures to protect your personal information in accordance with this privacy notice and applicable law.
How long do we keep your information?
In Short: We keep your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
NaturalSlim Rewards will only keep your information for as long as the member retains his or her membership in our Loyalty Program, or for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal information for longer than 5 years.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Do we collect information from minors?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using our website, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the platform. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us at naturalslim.com.
What are your privacy rights?
In Short: You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
As the data subject, you have the right to access, object, rectify and delete your personal information. If you wish to update some of your personal information, we may ask for questions to verify your identity, in order to avoid possible loss or unwanted disclosure of personal information. You may reach out to our customer service hotline regarding any clarifications or complaints you may have concerning your information. Any complaint that will be made shall be in writing, with contact information provided; and facts and supporting evidence provided.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can:
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we may still communicate with you, for example to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes.
Controls for do-not-track features
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage, no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been finalized. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
Do California residents have specific privacy rights?
In Short: Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, residing in California, and have a registered account with NaturalSlim Rewards and us.NaturalSlim.com, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on their platform/s. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on our platform/s, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems (e.g. backups, etc.).
Do we make updates to this notice?
In Short: Yes, we will update this notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
How can you contact us?
For inquiries about this policy, your personal data, exercise of data rights, or data privacy concerns, you may contact us by email or telephone:
1200 Starkey Road Largo Fl 33771
United States (USA)
If needed or required, we may contact you regarding your concern we may do so by e-mail or telephone.
How can you review, update, or delete the data we collect from you?
Based on the applicable laws of your country you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request form by clicking here. We will respond to your request within 30 days.