Book Diabetes Without Problems
Limited Professional Version
Shipping costs are calculated in the payment screen.
Book Diabetes Without Problems Complete Professional Version by Frank Suarez
PROFESSIONAL VERSION: THE ORIGINAL AND COMPLETE WORK FOR DIABETES CONTROL. Diabetes Without Problems, published in 2014, is the third book by Frank Suarez, the author of the well-known best-selling book The Power of Metabolism, which has sold more than 3 million copies, is published in 6 languages and is distributed in 12 countries.
Diabetes Without Problems, in its limited professional version, is the original and complete work in which the specialist Frank Suarez uses more than 800 scientific references and explains, in a simple way, how to control diabetes, so that diabetes does not control you.
Obesity and diabetes are closely related and it can be easily observed that the vast majority of people with diabetes are overweight or obese. It is a well-known fact among physicians that any diabetic patient who manages to lose weight will also have a significant improvement in the control of their diabetes and less need for medication. However, obesity and diabetes are very different health conditions since obesity is a "health condition" that does not necessarily require medical attention, unlike diabetes which is a dangerous, degenerative condition and is a disease that has to be supervised or attended by a physician.
According to official figures from the World Health Organization (WHO), the number of people with diabetes rose from 108 million in 1980 to 422 million in 2014 worldwide. Diabetes is proven to be the leading cause of heart attacks, kidney damage, nerve damage and amputations. So WHO recommends a healthy diet, regular physical activity, controlling excess weight and avoiding tobacco use to prevent or avoid developing Type 2 diabetes.
The Diabetes Without Problems book succeeds in teaching the diabetic patient and family caregivers how to really take control of their diabetes by improving their diet and lifestyle. Hundreds of thousands of diabetic patients who have applied the natural method explained in Diabetes Without Problems to control diabetes and lose weight have improved their body's metabolism and energy.
Diabetes Without Problems is "diabetes explained in rice and beans". It is information that the reader can easily understand and use to improve diabetes management. The purpose of the book Diabetes Without Problems is to educate to empower the diabetic patient and family caregivers not to be a victim of diabetes.
Diabetes Without Problems is the literary work of Frank Suarez that won him multiple awards and recognitions for his great contribution to the improvement of the metabolism and health of the Latino community, worldwide:
- Best Health Book 2015 - International Latino Book Awards
- Appointment of Frank Suárez as Full Academician of the Ibero-American Academy of Science and Culture
- Appointment of Frank Suárez as Member of the Academy of Arts and Sciences of Puerto Rico.
- Recognition by the Senate of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico for his contributions to the field of science and health.
- Recognition from the Legislature of the State of Coahulia, Mexico, for his contribution to the improvement of the health of the citizens of that state.
- Special recognition from the Congress of the United States of America for his help to the health of the Latino community and Puerto Rico through the publication of his book Diabetes Sin Problemas.
This limited professional edition of Diabetes Without Problems is once again available to you.