METABOLIC PROTEIN C-PLUS™ is our tasty and powerful whey protein shake or shake, now fortified with Vitamin C. Our Metabolic Protein C-Plus™ could replace or complement your breakfast to help boost your metabolism and reduce hunger^ as it contains a wide variety of essential vitamins and minerals, further qualifying it as a meal replacement*. It also contains amino acids that support the control of cravings for sugar, sweets, bread and other refined carbohydrates. It's made with water, is low-carb, and comes in vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry flavors.
METABOLIC PROTEIN C-Plus™:
- C-Plus. Shake fortified with Vitamin C for additional support of the body's immune system*.
- Digestive enzymes that increase the absorption of proteins and nutrients for their maximum use by the cells of the body*.
- L-Glutamine amino acid that has the effect of reducing cravings ("cravings") for sugar, sweets or refined carbohydrates*.
- Whey protein. It has been seen that whey protein, which in English is called "whey", is one of the proteins that most increases the metabolic rate.
- Low carb. Only 7 grams of carbohydrates per serving.
NATURALSLIM® SUPER MORNING SHAKE
10 oz cup serving
In a shaker or large glass, add:
8 ounces of water and two ice cubes (optional)
2 scoops (measures) of Metabolic Protein C-Plus™ of your favorite flavor
1 tablespoon of LeciClean™ granulated lecithin during the first month of use (after the first month increase to 2 tablespoons daily).
To boost your metabolism^, it is recommended that you add Coco-10 Plus™ Organic Coconut Oil to this recipe, from 1⁄2 tablespoon up to a maximum of 4 tablespoons per serving, increasing the dose by 1 ⁄2 tablespoon per week. If your nervous system is excited, it will increase to a maximum of one tablespoon.
For more recipes with your Metabolic Protein C-Plus™ shake, we recommend you purchase the book Recipes The Power of Metabolism.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Association (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
^Along with a healthy diet and regular exercise.